New Orleans, Louisiana

I took a train from California to Tennessee, there was a layover in New Orleans and I was told that i was under suspension of explosive while being detained for over 2 hours the police took my bags to another location and transported to the city lock up because of drugs. The arresting officer Det.

Raymond DeVallee told me if I did not give him every guy in New Orleans drug trade that I would pay. Not a drug dealer and never have been to Louisiana I asked for a lawyer and was told not to drop the soap when I get to Angola i never went because the Judge saw that the case was a fraud and dismissed it, but it did NOT stop me from getting sexually assaulted and my money and property.

I still have not been able to complain about this incident someone help me. Amtrak referred me to the cop who had this done to me and i was told go back to california before it starts over again

singleturner562@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Amtrak Train Service.

Reason of review: robbed and rapped .

Preferred solution: apology, full refund all my losses and pain and suffering and be allowed to form a task force that police the police .

Comments