12/11/17 - I went in to make reservations for a round trip from Washington DC to NYC, and back.I messed with it for 20 minutes and couldn't get a return ticket.

It used to be easy. No wonder these *** are losing money. I'll fly or drive. *** them.

Why do I need 100 words?

I've said everything I need to say.Blah blah blah {{Redacted}}

Review about: Amtrak Website.

Reason of review: See what I wrote.

I didn't like: Website.

Comments

Really, I just tried to make the same round trip on their website and had NO PROBLEM. All I did was click the far left box where it says "ONE WAY" and a "ROUND TRIP" box appears. Pretty simple.

to TJ #1443934

TJ, good for you!I love Amtrak, am a competent user of transportation websites (nd the internet, and a variety of software in general) and I was pulling my hair pulling trying to make a reservation on the website.

Nothing seemed intuitive. Things were not labeled or titled clearly, but my favorite was when, upon clicking the calendar icon it opened so far up on the page, that it was covered by the url box. No, pc not have a problem.

Eventually i scrolled down and green the pop up calendar appeared below the icon instead of above.Just one example of poor design on their website.