I went into Speedway thos morning, as I do every morning. I always buy my cigarettes first thing in the morning.

This morning, thr cashier (Ed, according to hos nametag), felt the need to tey and make me feel like a bad mother. He questioned why i was buying cigarettes and not the candy my son wanted. I am in there multiple times a day and know the staff by name. Ed continued to talk down to me while ringing out my iced coffee and Red Bull.

I do not appreciate this and will be thinking long and hard about going out of my way to come to speedway instead of going to a local competitor that is closer. Hopefully, something is done about this.

I spoke to one of the shift leads that told me he is a CMT. If this company allows its future managers to speak to customers like that, there is no hope!

Review about: Amtrak Cashier.

Comments

What if god was one us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home, like a holy rolling stone!

Crest Hill, Illinois, United States #1351069

What the ***, does this comment have to do with Amtrak? While you're at it, read your post before you post it with all that bad spelling. WOW.