2.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Just horrible service.The "people" behind the counter, for the most part, are complete A-HOLES!

I was travelling from Oceanside to Fullerton and looked at the schedule the evening prior to my departure. When I arrived at the Oceanside station, the A-hole said that the next train would be leaving at 10:17 AM. I asked "what happened to the 9:30 AM and he very curtly said: "cancelled". He couldn't care less and acted like a typical union/government overpaid ***.

The 10:17 was late by 15 minutes, which is typical for Scamtrack. On the way back from Fullerton, I went into the main station to ask which track the Southbound train would arrive on. There was a worker leaving from the counter and I said I have a quick question. She said that she is "off the clock" and I would have to stand in line.

Unbelievable!! She would not even let me ask the question! Then, on the way home, I could not find a place to sit and did not realize that I sat down in a "restricted" seat. The conductor came by and was actually nasty about it and told me to move.

I moved, then there was an announcement that the club car did not have power. Then, it appeared that the air conditioning was not working ( it was over 100 degrees outside). I used to travel Southern California many, many times using Scamtrak in the past, but after today, I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO USE METROLINK!!! Scamtrak sucks and is twice the price!!!

Unbelievable.Add to list Edit

Review about: Amtrak Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Make it better, please!.

I liked: Comfort of seating and the fact that you have a club car.

I didn't like: Jerks working for you.

Comments

These are the same people that give local DMV a bad reputation. They dont give a crap about their passengers, they are rude, non-caring and just overall extremely unprofessional. Even in their VIP Club Acela (in Penn Station NYC) they have a click, joking, laughling boisterius, very unprofessional attitude; more like a ghetto attitude to be honest

LogicalOne

I believe it.Had a similar experience last year.

I refuse to take Amtrak because of their terrible customer service. I feel a certain ethnicity really makes this business and transportation service not enjoyable.

I was not treated with respect either and they seem to just want to be paid without having to do work.Entitled f*cks.