3.3

I insist this letter is sent to Head office . Bought my ticket B6B03A on 13 Dec21 Ben az to Min Tx Upon boarding my ticket was checked and approved.

When reaching Beaumont I asked the conductor on estimated time of arrival in Mineola Tx whereupon he informed me I was on the wrong train. Never did any conductor inform me to disembark at San Antonio.During the entire trip nobodys tickets was checked. Only after I started asking questions, did they realize there was another person on the wrong train.the conductor got very irritated/rude, informing me that i must stay on the train and Amtrak suggested I carry on to New Orleans then back to San Antonio the next day then to Mineola from there which is totally unacceptable, as rhis would add approx 3 days to my journey resulting 5 days on a train over Christmas instead of 2. I had to pay someone to come and get me in Lake Charles (7 hours drive) at that time it was already approx 17:00.

Had to stay over in Hotel at Lake Charles.I am claiming the following expenses resulting Amtrak conductor fault: hotel rooms, fuel, meals, tollgates, compensate for inconvenience for not spending quality time with my loved ones. This was the purpose of using Amtrak !! Approx costs involved: $518.31 plus extra compensation seeing that i am a senior, travelling alone and conductor Not helpful and trip was not known to me. I was very upset and scared.

Hope that Amtrak respond asap positively to me. Thank you contact number 903975****. I do have receipts for expenses My next ordeal with Amtrak. Coming back on the 3 January, just after El paso the announcement was made that the brakes not working so we had to sit for 14 hours on the train !!!

Next morning i reached Benson, very tired , heavy headache and with a very sore body. I called Amtrak, left my number with no response. Please i beg you, as a senior citizen, to assist me in this regard.

Thanking you in anticipation. Anna

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Palm Coast, Florida