I am n an Amtrak train now. One employee told me to get on a particular car, and the other employee rudely told me I did not have a ticket.

Then, she told me I was on the wrong car, because the one I amon is “business class.” This is amusing, because the lady time I ride this train, they told me they did not have business class, even though I paid for it. Anyway, I am tired of rude employees and outdated systems. These people are out of control. Be very agian.

I am also going to write my congressmen to stop the government subsidies. It’s unbelieveanle how rude and obnoxious the employees are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amtrak Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04.

Comments

I can't believe these reviews. What does your ticket have written on it?

If it says Business class, then that's the car you ride in. Surely you made the reservation. It's just as plain and simple as that. I've ridden on Amtrak business class many times and never had a problem and never encountered rude personal.

Maybe it's you who's being rude and obnoxious?

Go write your congressman. I'm sure he'll get right on that.

to TJ #1443929

Ummm...part of the point was one Amtrak employee directed this passenger to sit in that car, then the next (apparently rudely) told them to leave. Also, on previous occasion their ticket did allegedly read "business class" after *they* made the reservation and were told there was not a business class car.

It's as simple as that, surely you read the complaint thoroughly. ;o)