1.5

I had an experience with Amtrak my first experience actually where I had taken a trip from food from Florida to PA with a connecting train in DC. The train was held up between Florida and North Carolina several hours and I was going to be late so I had to be picked up and brought from North Carolina to West Virginia which made me not use my second ticket and waste money on half the first.

Now that I am planning my trip back home I called and spoke with their customer service and first it was a hassle to get through to them nobody answer the phone I was put on hold and then They said I would receive a call back I never got such a horrible experience with customer service before because they called me back put me on hold again saying I was experiencing higher than normal call volumes and then when they finally answered they said we dont know why you waited this long and hung up on me . In the future Amtrak will be the last thing I use for travel business.

User's recommendation: Use greyhounds.

Amtrak Cons: Lack of information, No explanation for delays.

Comments