Advertise a dining cart nothing to eat for 17 hours staff didn't care, customer relations only apologized.
Bathrooms only cleaned after I asked how often they are cleaned again customer relations could only apologize.
No WiFi even though it was advertise like the dining cart.
I am very disappointed even though I was warned not to take the train. Well I have been burned. I would not suggest Amtrack to anyone.
Customer Relations is a joke.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "It's like the caramel shell is rotten. Clear with whites chunks..."
- "The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony. Well I had guest the next..."