Advertise a dining cart nothing to eat for 17 hours staff didn't care, customer relations only apologized.
Bathrooms only cleaned after I asked how often they are cleaned again customer relations could only apologize.
No WiFi even though it was advertise like the dining cart.
I am very disappointed even though I was warned not to take the train. Well I have been burned. I would not suggest Amtrack to anyone.
Customer Relations is a joke.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "The chairs to a new dining set I bought there are faux leather and have springs in the seat that make them very cushiony. Well I had guest the next..."
- "It's like the caramel shell is rotten. Clear with whites chunks..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."