Bought a lower level seat because Im disabled.Amtrak #28 from PDX to Shelby, MT Female conductor refused to seat me in lower level.
She yelled at me for stating my disappointment about the probably that I might fall trying to climb train stairs. Made me step aside. Told the ticket agent to cancel my ticket.
I had to find a way home at 11pm via Greyhound!WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE AMTRAK MAKES DISABLED PEOPLE FEEL LIKE A TRAIN WRECK!
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Amtrak Accessible Travel Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."