Review about Amtrak Accessible Travel Services from Los Angeles, California
Bought a lower level seat because Im disabled.Amtrak #28 from PDX to Shelby, MT Female conductor refused to seat me in lower level.
She yelled at me for stating my disappointment about the probably that I might fall trying to climb train stairs. Made me step aside. Told the ticket agent to cancel my ticket.
I had to find a way home at 11pm via Greyhound!WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE AMTRAK MAKES DISABLED PEOPLE FEEL LIKE A TRAIN WRECK!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Amtrak Accessible Travel Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."