Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not getting any confirmation email. I though it is fail to register. On sunday (24th), I got an email saying you missed the train, and took my money, and set me on the wrong day(24th, should be 25th). They even don't want to refund.

How a suck company to serve their customer.

finally I need to take the greyhound, instead of it. and without the refund for Amtrak.

I will suggest no one take their service anymore. Their customer relation specialist not trying to make customer happy. but more frustrating.

I really enjoyable the west US trip for 7 days. Amtrak is the only worst part during the trip.

I am from Canada!

I don't suggest any service from Amtrak. especially their online service. they don't consider their own system fault, and just charge you without considering your feeling.

Today, yes, Today, I still can't retrieve my account base on my email(see the attach photo). and the their own system already know my email (when I called them). then how can I believe they will send me correct confirmation email?

templexp wrote the review because of "no email confirmation due system failed" at Amtrak and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Amtrak to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was uncomfortable, worst online service and not considering customer feeling. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amtrak train ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amtrak?

Comments