Not resolved

There was a large object that flew at my car denting my car. Thank god it didnt fly threw my windshield and hit me instead.

Who can i report this incident to? i was sitting at the railroad track while the train was going by until the object flew at my car. And all i want to know where and how do i report this incident that happen. is there a phone number that i could call, and is it am tracks responsibility for the damage that is on my car.

i have taken a photo of the object that hit my car.

i have no access on how to add it in with my complaint. Thank you Maria

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Wichita, Kansas, United States #1353623

How about actually calling Amtrak?

Ronkonkoma, New York, United States #1342977

unless it was on northeast corridor, amtrak does not own the tracks and would be responsibility of the freight railroad that own the tracks.

You May Also Like