350 South Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USA
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I purchase a train ticket to travel to Houston, TX. I do not like purchasing online; howecer, since I could find a customer service number for them via websites I viewed, my only was purchasing ticket purchase online.

December 18, 2018, I departed. Louisville, KY via Greyhound bus at 12:05 AM and arrived into Indianapolis, IN Greyhound/AMTRAK station at 2:00 AM.

My travel had me arriving one day too early which would have me waiting about 27 hours for next train to Chicago.

The agent was kind enough to try getting me on the train. He was successful getting me on 851 Hoosier to Chicago,IL but could not get me on the 21 to Longview, TX. So they sent me back to Louisville to leave out tonight so I can get the train I am scheduled for. Very nice of them. As a result of this online ticket booking, Greyhound lost my luggage.

Not AMTRAK's fault. However, I believe if AMTRAK made it more accessible for one to contact a himan scheduling agent, this problem migjt have been avoided.

My clothing and business documents are lost and no agent at Greyhound Indiapolis IN gives a hill of beans about it.

I like traveling AMTRAK. I fear using them again. If AMTRAK train departs from Louisville KY again, I may use them.

PLEASE make contacting human scheduling agents accessible. The human brain would not have one's layover tine to be 27 hours.

Thanks for trying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amtrak Train Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments