Ive called three times and they say if you wanna call back they would say an hour or hour and a half call back then they call back then I had to wait another 22 minutes for somebody to come on to talk to me. Every time I was trying to get some information they hung up.

That was the first time the second time I had to wait another hour in to the car back and then they made you wait 20 more minutes to a live operator . Then I was talking to the operator who represents Amtrak I was asking questions about senior discounts or automobile club and she says are you sure youre a senior citizen I said I am a senior citizen then she hangs up . The third time I called the same situation they call back about an hour and 15 minutes then . then a representative from your company came on and I was then I was trying to get some information on the cost from point a to point B and then I like to ask for information about do you have discounts for senior citizens or chip way she goes we do not have AAA in a loud voice and I said then I guess you have senior citizen discounts and another one he asked me are you a senior I said yes and then again they hung up and I would appreciate if somebody from the corporate office is call me my name is Michael Davis Davis .

And my phone number is area code 818-388-**** . Thank you again they hung up Dan

Preferred solution: I would like to have somebody call me from the corporate office I appreciate..

Location: East High Street, Moorpark, CA 93021