Traveling with my husband cousin and aunt from Brazil to go to Ashland Virgina leave penn station 3:05 pm arrived Ashland almost 12 am 2 hours and half stop because someone jump in front the train.Now in the way back to Ny ( penn station) arrival was 2:46 pm but you stop again after Newark airport and no explanation why for 35 min and is already late 3:30 pm my cousin and aunt have a 10:25 pm flight back to Brazil.

Anyway this was my first and last time I will travel with Amtrak very inefficient and this is a disrespectful with people trust then to travel time is gold.

Think wisely before plan a trip with Amtrak very frustrated it.I should read the review before I plan.

Review about: Amtrak Train Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Amtrak?

Comments

Perhaps you should have accompanied them to Brazil . I'm sure that transportation and all other travel services are much better there.

to Anonymous Kingman, Arizona, United States #1341697

Correct. All developed countries of the world have better rail service than we in USA have.

Amtrak - Train Service Review from New York, New York Amtrak "Woke up at 5:30am to be at train station at 6:30am for 7am ride from pen station to Boston. Arrived and found out ride was delay an hour. At 7:45..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Delta Airlines - Destroyed luggage Delta Airlines "...This was a Samsonite Hard case that cost roughly $550.00 and is bullet prof or so I thought!The bag was missing the whole locking mechanism on one side..." Read more Amtrak - Train Service Review from Los Angeles, California Amtrak "Bought a lower level seat because Im disabled. Amtrak #28 from PDX to Shelby, MT Female conductor refused to seat me in lower level. She yelled at me for stating..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more