Traveling with my husband cousin and aunt from Brazil to go to Ashland Virgina leave penn station 3:05 pm arrived Ashland almost 12 am 2 hours and half stop because someone jump in front the train.Now in the way back to Ny ( penn station) arrival was 2:46 pm but you stop again after Newark airport and no explanation why for 35 min and is already late 3:30 pm my cousin and aunt have a 10:25 pm flight back to Brazil.

Anyway this was my first and last time I will travel with Amtrak very inefficient and this is a disrespectful with people trust then to travel time is gold.

Think wisely before plan a trip with Amtrak very frustrated it.I should read the review before I plan.

Review about: Amtrak Train Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Amtrak?

Comments

Perhaps you should have accompanied them to Brazil . I'm sure that transportation and all other travel services are much better there.

to Anonymous Kingman, Arizona, United States #1341697

Correct. All developed countries of the world have better rail service than we in USA have.

Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Etihad Airways the worst experience ever, obnoxious attitude and behaviour!! Etihad Airways "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more