Traveling with my husband cousin and aunt from Brazil to go to Ashland Virgina leave penn station 3:05 pm arrived Ashland almost 12 am 2 hours and half stop because someone jump in front the train.Now in the way back to Ny ( penn station) arrival was 2:46 pm but you stop again after Newark airport and no explanation why for 35 min and is already late 3:30 pm my cousin and aunt have a 10:25 pm flight back to Brazil.

Anyway this was my first and last time I will travel with Amtrak very inefficient and this is a disrespectful with people trust then to travel time is gold.

Think wisely before plan a trip with Amtrak very frustrated it.I should read the review before I plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amtrak Train Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amtrak?

Comments

Perhaps you should have accompanied them to Brazil . I'm sure that transportation and all other travel services are much better there.

to Anonymous Kingman, Arizona, United States #1341697

Correct. All developed countries of the world have better rail service than we in USA have.