2.0
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

The conductor woke me up in the middle of the night throwing my luggage in the middle of the isle saying I only paid for one mother *** seat and to get my *** out of the isle I asked for a supervisor as I realized the guy had his name tag covered and wouldn't give me his name well ironically I got the same crew going back home oh and I never got a supervisor so when I get back home to Dallas again I asked for the guys name and he told me you not getting my *** name I haven't done *** too you all I got from his coworker was Rico

Product or Service Mentioned: Amtrak Train Service.

I liked: Initiative of some employees.

I didn't like: Jerks working for you.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

Well next time keep your @#$# out of a @#$# seat you didn't pay for and you won't have these problems. I'm sure you left something out here or did a the conductor go from zero to wild just like that? I'm betting you were told more than once and acted as if you didn't have to obey.

to Anonymous #1605104

U funny nope told one time and woke up

to Anonymous #1607740

Ha... "U" show your ignorance and sense of entitlement in one stupid and lame sentence.

You only paid for one @#$# ticket. You should have known better. Learn to write like an adult and keep your @#$# @#$# out of a seat you didn't pay for.

P.S. No one cares about your weak complaint or you for that matter.