109 views
1.9

The conductor woke me up in the middle of the night throwing my luggage in the middle of the isle saying I only paid for one mother *** seat and to get my *** out of the isle I asked for a supervisor as I realized the guy had his name tag covered and wouldn't give me his name well ironically I got the same crew going back home oh and I never got a supervisor so when I get back home to Dallas again I asked for the guys name and he told me you not getting my *** name I haven't done *** too you all I got from his coworker was Rico

Product or Service Mentioned: Amtrak Train Service.

Amtrak Pros: Initiative of some employees.

Amtrak Cons: Jerks working for you.

Location: Mission, Texas

Comments

Maybe next time you should try going Greyhound and see if you like their service any better.

Well next time keep your @#$# out of a @#$# seat you didn't pay for and you won't have these problems. I'm sure you left something out here or did a the conductor go from zero to wild just like that? I'm betting you were told more than once and acted as if you didn't have to obey.

@PissedConsumer1604240

U funny nope told one time and woke up

@PissedConsumer1605104

Ha... "U" show your ignorance and sense of entitlement in one stupid and lame sentence.

You only paid for one @#$# ticket. You should have known better. Learn to write like an adult and keep your @#$# @#$# out of a seat you didn't pay for.

P.S. No one cares about your weak complaint or you for that matter.

@PissedConsumer1607740

I think your dumb a double scribble works for Amtrak. Amtrak troll. Your comments reflect the service given, which is a dead give away.

Amtrak Reviews