My husband and I recently took a trip on amtrack thinking it would be an enjoyable way to travel.We were wrong!

The food not only expensive but it was roughten but so was there help. Very rude, when we complained about the grease dripping off the vegetarian burger,a severe stomach ache with just two bites. The lady across the table from us got a salad with a roughten tomato and brown lettuce, on top of it, even though the waitress saw it, she chose to ignore it. The macaroni and cheese I think had been setting in the oven for a couple days, came out in chunks, had a hard time cutting it with a knife.

The sandwiches, you couldn't *** through, and although they claimed to be :deli, had no condiments on them. chewing food as they handed out sandwiches, making announcements over the intercom, crunching away. For all the politicians talking about the infrastructure for the last twenty years, bridges are collasping and the rail is so uneven it nearly throws the cars off the track.

I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital from whip lash.Needless to say the trip was a nightmare!

Had an Experience with Amtrak?

Comments