Verified Reviewer

2.0

I took the Valley flyer from New Haven Ct to Greenfield Ma and things were horrible from the start. The train was delayed by a half-hour, yet the electric sign at the station lied and said it was arriving on time.

I rode Amtrak before and loved it this time it was horrible no kitchen car because Amtrak clearly is feeding off the Covid-19 Pandemic I felt like we were rushed into the cars and that to Amtrak we were nothing but cattle to them. The train was a half-hour late a second time because one of the passenger's train cars overheated.

I get that there are delays on trains, but I overheard two attendants saying the car had been malfunctioning since South Carolina, so it's ridiculous they would even have it still be in service never mind lazy and irresponsible. Amtrak, please keep your signs and train cars updated and in service and stop making your customers who pay their hard-earned money pay for your mistakes.

Preferred solution: Apology.