Contact Amtrak Customer Service
Amtrak Phone Numbers and Emails
(833) 883-3376Gift Card Support
(215) 856-7924International Visitors
(202) 906-4600Office of Inspector General
(978) 712-2560Vacations (International Inquiries)
(202) 906-3000Amtrak Corporate Hotline
(800) 331-0008Report Suspicious Activities and Emergencies
Business Customer Service:
(800) 390-3915Allianz Global Assistance
(888) 920-6378Mechanical Services
Discounts/ Rewards/ Cashback:
(800) 307-5000Guest Rewards Program
+4 920 300 6422Privacy Inquiries
(202) 906-4020Advertising Inquiries
(800) 872-1477Group Travel Requests
(800) 835-8725Travel Agents Only
(800) 525-2550Travel Agents Only
How To Contact Amtrak?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 3 007||Issues resolved: 163||Last call: Jun 8, 2023|
Is Amtrak Customer Service Working 24/7?
Amtrak customer service is available 24/7. You can contact their customer service team anytime via phone, chat, or email to get assistance with your inquiries, booking or any other issues related to Amtrak services.
Where Can I Find a Phone Number for Amtrak Customer Service?
To find a phone number for Amtrak customer service, you can go to their website and click on the "Contact Us" button located on the bottom of the page. This will direct you to a page where you can find the appropriate phone number for your specific inquiry or issue, such as reservations, customer relations, or baggage assistance.
Can I Contact Amtrak Customer Service by Chat?
To contact Amtrak Customer Service via chat go to their website and click on the "Contact Us" link located on the bottom of the page. From there, you can select "Chat with Us" to open a chat window where you can type your inquiry or issue.
Amtrak Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Additional Fax Numbers:
Legal (FOIA Request): +1(202) 799-6934
Sales/Reservations (Group Travel Requests): +1(800) 872-3298
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
30th St. Station
2955 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2898
Amtrak Guest Rewards
P.O. Box 14368
Philadelphia, PA 19115
RAe Niedermeier+Teichmann PartmbB
Legal For EU/EEA Users
Fax: +49 (0) 89 20 300 6450
Office of Inspector General
10 G St. NE, Ste 3W-300
Washington, D.C. 20002
How Good is Amtrak's Customer Service?
I spoke with a gentleman named Matt who was quite considerate. He was helpful and I believe he was understanding of the awful treatment I was exposed to by the cruel Amtrak employee.
I purchased a reservation on Amtrak to Philadelphia and I never received my ticket my e-ticket on my phone and I had to change and cancel my reservation.
Was happy to get help
They were kind & courteous
Summary of Amtrak Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Amtrak?
Request for Information Question:
- “Need help with my trip I'm”
- “Questions if tickets are refundable and changeable”
- “Question regarding train connection”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Trying to book a ticket on auto train”
- “To book a scenic daytrip”
- “Buy a tiket”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel train you did”
- “Need to cancel my reservation”
- “To cancel reservation”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change reservation”
- “Change ticket”
- “Trying to change ticket, back went out”
- “Ticket refund question”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “What is the logo being asked on Debit Card?”
- “Custer service”
- “Dis satisfied service”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Verifying eta for train 94”
- “Where is Amtrak located in North Carolina”
- “I'm trying to get the times that you'll be leaving Danville Illinois coming to the Lakewood Washington”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Application for a job”
- “Application for a job in Arizona”
- “Website not working”
- “Jobs open in”
- “Employment questions”
- “Seeking job employment”
- “Trying it find my account”
- “I can't log in to my account”
- “To reset my password and email”
- “Sent gift card to wrong email”
- “Why is there a hold for 122 on My card”
- “Wrong card”
- “Purchase tickets”
- “Purchase a ticket”
- “See if the rails are open remind county to Del Mare”
Amtrak is actually the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. This company is a quasi-governmental corporation and the preferred stock of the company is owned by the Federal Government. The company operates passenger service on routes across the continental United States of America connecting hundreds of destinations in 48 states; routes to Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. In addition to the passenger service, Amtrak expanded into freight transportation market and now operates a captive bus service. Frequency of service on routes of Amtrak varies depending on the route and destinations; it ranges from three trips weekly to several times per hour.
Amtrak is ranked 8 out of 50 in Trains category
Compare Amtrak To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.