Amtrak Customer Service
- (877) 444-4773
- (800) 307-5000
- (800) 872-7245
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Getting off, Train staff, Helpfulness of some employees, Employees that go the extra mile, Initiative of some employees
Horrible customer service, Smelly and late service, No help for disabled persons, Late trains, Worst online service
Amtrak is actually the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. This company is a quasi-governmental corporation and the preferred stock of the company is owned by the Federal Government. The company operates passenger service on routes across the continental United States of America connecting hundreds of destinations in 48 states; routes to Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. In addition to the passenger service, Amtrak expanded into freight transportation market and now operates a captive bus service. Frequency of service on routes of Amtrak varies depending on the route and destinations; it ranges from three trips weekly to several times per hour.
Amtrak is ranked 44 out of 469 in Transport category
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Arlington, Virginia, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Amtrak to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future