Featured Not resolved
1.8
Number of Destinations

Woke up at 5:30am to be at train station at 6:30am for 7am ride from pen station to Boston.Arrived and found out ride was delay an hour.

At 7:45 train was delayed to 8:30am!No sorry, no compensation for 1.5 hours delay!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of amtrak train service. Amtrak needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amtrak train service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amtrak.

Had an Experience with Amtrak?

Comments

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1194493

Sounds like a delay one might have at the airport too.They will be lenient on changes if late.

I have only gotten credit for future trips if the Acela was a few hours late.And they consider customer Amtrak travel history and by extension potential for future travel when considering compensation.

Of course there is no compensation for a delay - they don't guarantee times of arrival or departure. Stop being so entitled.

They don't owe you any compensation for being delayed, somethings things like that happen. It's called life.