State: Abu Dhabi Clear all filters (1 of 459 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Verbal abuse and threats on amtrak 704 in CA.

I deboarded the train 704 on 11/5 for a cigarette, and a young man asked for one as i was about to put mine out, i told him there would not be enough time to finish one, and offered him the rest of mine. As I was boarding the train, the young man did not deboard with the cigarette I handed him, and the doors tried to close in on him as he was trying to get out. He put the cigarette out with his fingers because the doors would not open again. As we were about to depart, the conductor comes to my seat and starts yelling at me for smoking on the train and then threatened to throw me off. I tried to explain what happened and he cut me off and continued yelling, then walked away. I called the customer service and they were also rude, refusing to hear my complaint. This was after they had already made me miss my original train connection and am arriving hours later than my family expected, and will be submitting an official complaint to this conductors superior in the am. I will never use Amtrak or an affiliate of Amtrak again, and will be spreading this across all avenues of social media that way people can prepare themselves for the abuse and dissatisfaction of a train ride from *** with horrible service and a conductor that obviously has no people skills.
Review